Selection Notification No. 02 session-2022 (Undergraduate Programmes
In this post JK Study portal will share with you Selection Notification No. 02 session-2022 (Undergraduate Programmes So Stay Connected With Us
CHECK DETAILS BELOW
Selection Notification No. 02
Session-2022 (UG Programmes for OM candidates)
Candidates whose credentials are mentioned at Annexure to this notification are provisionally selected for admission to various 3+1-Year Bachelors (UG Honor’s) Programmes for the Session-2022, under Open Merit category, on the basis of Academic Merit
obtained by the candidate in 10+2 Examination and preferences exercised by the candidate for various programmes. The selection of the candidates is strictly provisional to the fulfillment of
eligibility criteria as determined and fixed by the university. Selected candidates are hereby informed to report to the office of the Principal of the college allotted as shown against each programme for verification of documents and completion of their admission formalities from
22nd July, 2022 upto 27th July, 2022 (4.00PM).
- The admission of the candidate is subject to production of following supporting documents:
1.Copy of the Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate attested by the Principal or the authorized Officer of the college concerned (Provisional Certificate); Original to be retained by the College;
II.Self-attested photocopy of Character Certificate issued by the institution, last
III. Self-attested photocopy of Secondary School Examination (10th Class) certificate as a proof of Date of Birth;
IV. Self-attested photocopy of Higher Secondary School Examination (Marks
Certificate) of Part II (12th Class);
V. Migration certificate (wherever applicable);
VI.The eligibility of the pass out candidates of 12th class other than J&K Board of School Education shall be determined subject to the submission of Original Migration certificate from respective institutions and equivalence certificate of 12th class from J&K Board of School Education. The Admission Committee shall accordingly check the status of the Board(s) prior to their admission to the course in
the respective Colleges.
- The Principal of the college shall ensure that all the selected candidates are eligible to the programme in terms of the notification and have category certificate (wherever applicable) issued by or before last date for submission of registration form. The same may be verified from the original certificates/documents, under
intimation to University.
- After verification of the documents, the Admission Committee of the College shall
issue authority slip to the selected candidates for deposition of “Prescribed Annual Admission Fee in the university chest”. It is mandatory for college admission committee to submit university copy of the bank challan to the university so that subsequent selection list can be prepared.
- Fee Details are available on University website: www.cusrinagar.edu.in.
- Allotment of seats for reserved category has been made as per S.O 127 dated: 20-04-2020 read with S.O.249 dated: 23-07-2021.
- Any candidate who fails to complete the admission formalities within the above dateline shall forfeit the claim for admission and seat will be filled by the next candidate in order of merit.
- Candidates selected under reserved category with higher merit than candidate with lowest merit in OM category, have been allotted college as per their preferred
- No upgradation of programme/ course as per preference given by the candidate shall be allowed if the candidate fails to complete the admission formalities in the programme/course for which he/she has been already selected.
- Candidates from CBSE, who had already applied shall be considered for admissions if their result is declared within the academic calendar already issued by Higher Education Department of UT of J&K and their academic merit falls within the cut off merit in the respective programmes.
- Henceforth, all the Selection Lists shall be available on the University website www.cusrinagar.edu.in. Students are directed to check University website regularly.
CHECK SELECTION LIST HERE : CLICK HERE