NEET Dress Code 2022 Check NEET Exam Dress code for male and female candidate
In This Post JK STUDY PORTAL Will Share With You NEET Dress Code 2022 Check NEET Exam Dress code for male and female candidate
Check Full Details
NEET Dress Code 2022 is a national level entrance exam conducted for admission to NTA (National Test) type process (MBBS/ BB/ AYUSH). Even after doing this for the exam, this situation will get worse. This was also corrected for the year NEET Dress Code 2022 will also be followed.
ALSO READ THIS: India Post Recruitment 2022: Check Vacancy, Salary & How To Apply
In order to prevent transparency and copying during the exam, NEET introduced and adopted the concept of NEET dress code in the exam. In 2018, there was a big controversy regarding the dress code of NEET. NEET has made it clear that they will not compromise on the dress code. So if you are an aspirant for NEET 2022 then you must know about NEET Dress Code 2022 and follow it to get easy admission in the exam centre.
NEET dress code 2022
NEET 2022 aspirants will find here all the instructions on dress code for NEET exam 2022. Failure to comply with the instructions given below may result in disqualification of the applicant from taking the examination. Since NEET exam is a reputed entrance exam of the country and candidates prepare to take this exam for a whole year, it would be better to be aware of all the rules of this exam instead of facing issues on the day of exam.
You can read here complete details about NEET 2022 dress code and instructions to be followed on the day of the exam. Here is a quick view of the dress code prescribed by NEET for the exam day and further in this article, you will know in detail what to wear on the day of NEET exam.
NEET EXAM 2022 DRESS CODE
NEET aspirants for 2022 are advised to follow a certain dress code of NEET as decided by the exam conducting authority. This dress code applies to the clothes, shoes and other accessories such as jewelry, belts, caps etc. worn by the students on the day of the examination, which goes with the dress worn on that day. As the NEET 2022 dress code has been slightly changed due to the pandemic, it is mandatory for all the candidates to wear face mask and gloves and follow all the necessary guidelines.
The dress code of NEET 2022 is also mentioned on page 43 of its brochure. Applicants can also check the NEET Dress Code 2022 as mentioned on their NEET Admit Card 2022. NEET has declared a separate dress code for male and female applicants. Let’s take a look at what you can wear on the day of the exam to take the NEET exam and what you need to avoid to get admission in the NEET 2022 exam centre..
neet.nta.nic.in dress Code
Many NEET aspirants might find the NEET 2022 dress code strict but the fact is that these rules are only for their benefit. These rules have been made to avoid any kind of malpractices during the examination. Last year, a lot was said about checking and frisking, causing inconvenience to NEET aspirants. Don’t repeat the same incident again this year, NEET has released the dress code. With this dress code, it will be easy to search and it will also take less time.
NEET 2022 EXAMINATION DRESS CODE
- Male candidates
- Male applicants of NEET 2022 exam can wear light colored clothes like jeans or pants. The color of the shirt should also be light and it should have only half sleeves. Long sleeve dresses are not allowed.
- Applicants are advised not to wear anything that would make it difficult to search and use for concealment of any kind of communication devices.
- Shirt button should not be very big.
- You can wear both slippers or sandals in footwear.
- Sikh candidates can wear Kada and Qatar according to their religious beliefs.
- Female candidates
- Women applicants are also advised to wear light half sleeve clothing.
- Applicants can wear salwar, a trouser with low heel shoes. You are allowed to take the exam on the day of the exam.
- Female applicants need to choose slippers or sandals as their footwear.
- When making a choice about your footwear, make sure that it should be open and your feet should be visible.
- Muslim female candidates can wear burqa or hijab on the day of NEET 2022 exam as this dress falls under the category of customary clothing.
NEET 2022 DRESS CODE FEMALE FOR CANDIDATES AND MALE CANDIDATES
To ensure smooth and transparent conduct of NEET 2022, candidates are advised not to carry certain items with them on the day of the exam. There was great chaos in 2018 when many NEET aspirants were not happy with the frisking and checking process. So this year NEET decided not to be in the headlines of national newspapers for all the wrong reasons. NEET has already issued guidelines on what to wear and what not to wear on the day of the exam.
We have mentioned above what you can wear on the day of NEET exam. Now let’s take a look at what things you should avoid wearing in NEET 2022.
- Male candidates
- For male candidates wearing kurta pajama on the day of examination will not be accepted at the examination centre.
- Wrist watches with heavy dials, jewelry of any kind and metal bands are not allowed on the day of the exam.
- Shoes (formal or sports) and track pants of any kind are also not allowed in the examination centre.
- It is also advised not to wear jeans on the day of the exam as frisking in jeans can make you uncomfortable, although NEET has not included it in the category of ‘not to wear on the exam day’.
- Female candidates
- Dresses with big buttons, brooches/badges, flowers etc. are prohibited for women on the day of examination.
- Avoid hairpins and bands on the day of the exam. Jewelry like heavy earrings, pendants, nose rings should also be avoided as these things are made of metal and metal detector screening takes a lot of time.
- Avoid wearing heavily embroidered clothes on them.
- Avoid shoes or any type of footwear that completely or practically cover your feet.
- Avoid large wristwatches to wear.
- Replace your leggings, jeggings and jeans with formal trousers or shalwars on the day of NEET exam.