Full Process Of Labour Form-Documents Required For Labour
Full Process Of Labour Form-Documents Required For Labour Form
First of all you have to download the labour from it is up to you ,you can download from your mobile or you can go to the photostat shop to download the form, it is step number
Now step number two, you have to carefully fill the labour form without any correction and then you have to go to your school.
After that it comes step number three, do it carefully you have to attach a photograph with the form and then you have to go your school,and then go to the head and tell him to signiture on the form.
Write a letter for the head to get the bonafide certificate which is very important.
If you are IGNOU students you must need unemplyoment certificate.
WHICH DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU NEED FOR THE LABOUR FORM
- First of all labour cards not orginal, you need one photocopy
- Renewal slip ,one photocopy
- photograph passpot size
- Adhar card one photo copy
- Bank passbook one photo copy
- Students bonafide Orginal
- Previous year marks card not orginal one photo copy
- Unemployement certificate for (Ignou students)
After completing all the documents then you have to go to the labour office and submit the form there.