500+ Question of Indian Geography JKSSB /JK STUDY PORTAL
Hello family welcome to my blog Jk study portal.I will give you all updates regarding study material ,results,scholarship etc.
1. Which of the following is a trans-Himalayan river?
2. Which of the following rivers lies in a rift valley?
FULL.PDF AT THE BOTTOM
3. Narmada originates from its source situated in the State of
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) Andhra Pradesh
4. The Jog Fails are situated on the
(a) Tapi river
(b) Saravathi river
(c) Cauvery river
(d) Bhima river
5. Why is the Delta of the Indus small compared to the Delta of the Ganga?
(a) The Indus traverses a shorter distance than the Ganga
(b) The Indus is not as broad as the Ganga
(c) The path of the Indus is through arid area, whereas the Ganga collects more water alone its path of the sea
(d) None of the above
6. The Indian river of the Indus Basin are
(a) Sutlej, Beas and Ravi
(b) Ganga, Beas and Sutlej
(c) Betwa, Sone and Kosi
(d) Gomati, Kosi, Gandak
7. Beas flows through the State of
(a) Punjab, Haryana and Rajasthan
(b) Punjab, Haryana, and Jammu
(c) Punjab and Himachal Pradesh
(d) Punjab and Haryana
JK STUDY PORTAL committed all of the time towards giving you the most recent instructive and professional data.
Kashmir University Notifications,
Kashmir University Results,
jk study material,
Kashmir University Study Material,
JK Job Updates,
JKSSB Answer Keys,